Richard Harroch is a Managing Director and Global Head of M&A at VantagePoint Capital Partners, a large venture capital fund in the San Francisco area. His focus is on investing in Internet and Digital Media companies. He is the author of several books on startups and entrepreneurship. He was also the founder of several Internet companies. He is the co-author of Poker for Dummies and a Wall Street Journal bestselling book on small businesses. He was also a corporate partner at the law firm of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, with experience in startups, mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, and venture capital.
rcol ad 300×250
- A 12-Step Guide to Building Your Very First Mobile App: Part 1
- A 12-Step Guide to Building Your Very First Mobile App: Part 2
- How to Create Secure Passwords You’ll Actually Remember
- When Tech Met Pot: How Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Are Changing the Cannabis Industry
- Holiday Helpers: Why Travel Clubs and Agencies Are Thriving
- Animate to Communicate: Use Online Videos to Engage Customers, Employees
- Do You Really Invest in Yourself as an Entrepreneur?
- How TOFU Can Boost Your Qualified Leads
- Sisters Turn Their Red Hair into a Thriving Business and Social Movement
- How a Performance Management Program Can Increase Quality Productivity
rcol 2 ad 300×250
Become an AllBusiness Expert
Become an AllBusiness Expert!