Nellie Akalp is a passionate entrepreneur, small business advocate and mother of four. As CEO of CorpNet, a legal document filing service, Nellie helps entrepreneurs start a business, incorporate, form an LLC or set up Sole Proprietorships (DBAs) for a new or existing business.
rcol ad 300×250
- A 12-Step Guide to Building Your Very First Mobile App: Part 1
- A 12-Step Guide to Building Your Very First Mobile App: Part 2
- How to Create Secure Passwords You’ll Actually Remember
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Sole Proprietorships
- When Tech Met Pot: How Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Are Changing the Cannabis Industry
rcol 2 ad 300×250
Become an AllBusiness Expert
Become an AllBusiness Expert!