Nellie Akalp is a passionate entrepreneur, small business advocate and mother of four. As CEO of CorpNet, a legal document filing service, Nellie helps entrepreneurs start a business, incorporate, form an LLC or set up Sole Proprietorships (DBAs) for a new or existing business.
rcol ad 300×250
- A 12-Step Guide to Building Your Very First Mobile App: Part 1
- A 12-Step Guide to Building Your Very First Mobile App: Part 2
- How to Create Secure Passwords You’ll Actually Remember
- When Tech Met Pot: How Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Are Changing the Cannabis Industry
- Holiday Helpers: Why Travel Clubs and Agencies Are Thriving
- 5 Red Flags Every Investor Must Avoid
- How to Gain Credibility in Business: Admit You Don’t Know It All
- Survey Says: Even Young Customers Are Facebook Fans
- 7 Ways to Know Your Customers Better Than Your Mother Knows You
- Are You a Prisoner of Hope? 5 Traps Entrepreneurs Must Avoid to Maintain Long-Term Growth
rcol 2 ad 300×250
Become an AllBusiness Expert
Become an AllBusiness Expert!