Michael Evans is Managing Director for the Newport Board Group, a partnership of board directors and senior executive leaders with deep knowledge of business strategy, operations, and capital markets. Previous to Newport, Michael L. Evans had been with Ernst & Young since 1977 and served as a partner since 1984. During his 34 years with the firm, he served as a tax, audit and consulting services partner, specializing in real estate companies and publicly traded entities. Michael served as the firm’s Global Director of the Real Estate and Construction Industry from 1988 to 1998, serving many of the largest international real estate organizations in the U.S. and the world. Michael is a frequent writer on business topics and has authored two books. He can be reached at (415) 990-1844 or via email at email@example.com.
rcol ad 300×250
- A 12-Step Guide to Building Your Very First Mobile App: Part 1
- A 12-Step Guide to Building Your Very First Mobile App: Part 2
- How to Create Secure Passwords You’ll Actually Remember
- When Tech Met Pot: How Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Are Changing the Cannabis Industry
- Holiday Helpers: Why Travel Clubs and Agencies Are Thriving
rcol 2 ad 300×250
Become an AllBusiness Expert
Become an AllBusiness Expert!